A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The basic premise is that you must clear a series of rooms by controlling each floor tile in each room. Various enemies wander about, stealing your control from each tile that they walk on. You can destroy the enemies, but only by powering up through the claiming of tiles. A strange sort of resource management and suspense arises from the dynamic of tile claiming and enemy take-downs.
- Five unique worlds with strange mechanics to master.
- A host of eldritch enemies to keep you guessing.
- Novel boss battles that introduce additional game-play twists.
- An incomprehensible codex that reveals more "information" as you progress.
- Additional modes of play, including a Hardcore mode, if you can manage to unlock them.
- Secret power-ups that fundamentally change how you can approach each game.
- We've been told it's pretty hard, so heads up on that.
Though Horror Vacui's development may be completed, we at Skelefactor are committed to the life-long support of all of our games. From time to time we'll get ideas on how to enhance a particular aspect, or a player will alert us to an obscure bug. As long as we're alive, we're going to keep making these things better.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.75 USD. You will get access to the following files: